The client is looking for CA Gen Developer to support services for existing applications using the CA Gen toolset to ensure a timely delivery of operational deliverables.
- Estimation on effort required for development activities;
- Experience in registration and licensing systems, criminal checks, registration payments and creating new products within Registration and licencing.
- Consulting with business and systems analysts to determine business and user requirements;
- Facilitate and/or participate in design sessions and other workshops;
- Documenting analysis and design effort within the Customer’s JIRA issue tracking tool;
- Modify source code to meet the business requirements while adhering to the Customer’s development standards;
- Update modified source code to the Customer’s source repository;
- Creation and maintenance of unit test plan documentation according to Customer’s standards;
- Execution of the unit test plan and recording evidence of completion;
- Creation and maintenance of release documentation within the Customer’s standard template;
- Perform peer reviews of other developer’s development against the customer’s development standards;
- Rectification and documentation of testing faults found within the Customer’s system and user acceptance testing phases by the Customer’s representatives;
- Provide actual time allocation and estimates on completion within the Customer’s project scheduling repository, Primavera;
- Provide advice and assistance to managers on technical issues;
- Resolve problems involving products running in the Customer’s CA Gen Environment;
- Undertake activities toward the development of changes to CA Gen logical and physical data models to meet performance requirements;
- Provide skills transfer to other team members, including documentation of decision made and the approach taken;
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of progress as directed by the Customer.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98543. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com