|Posted||18 days ago|
Davidson are exclusively partnering with an outstanding, well known performance Arts organisation to recruit their new Digital & Content Coordinator. They have a long history of providing outstanding performances to captivated Audiences for many years.
About the Role
The Digital & Content Coordinator implements the activities relating to brand integrity, content creation and digital platforms that drive our clients sales and marketing success.
- All-round position that would suit a candidate with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in marketing.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field (Marketing, Advertising, Communications).
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience in web content management, mobile applications, and social media.
- Demonstrated writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and proof-reading skills.
- Graphic design skills.
- Photography and videography skills.
- Effective time management and organisation skills.
This is an amazing opportunity and this role will give you the ability to utilize your skillset and work in an organisation you are passionate about.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jesse Klaus on 07 3023 1080, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98504. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com