Davidson are exclusively partnering with an outstanding, well known performance Arts organisation to recruit their new Marketing & Communications Manager. They have a long history of providing outstanding performances to captivated Audiences for many years.
About the Role
The Marketing Communications Manager will implement and lead all the day to day activities relating to brand integrity, content creation, social and digital platforms, PR/Publicity that drive our client's sales and marketing success.
- All-round position that would suit a candidate with a minimum of 6+ years’ experience in marketing.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field (Marketing, Advertising, Communications).
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Successful track record of developing, implementing and managing high-growth marketing strategies that include PR, ATL, BTL, digital and offline creative.
- Experience using data analytics and insights analytics tools.
- Experience in web content management, mobile applications, SEO and analytics.
- Demonstrated writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and proof-reading skills.
- Graphic design skills.
- Photography and videography skills.
- Effective time management and organisation skills.
This is a truley exciting time for this organisation and will give you exposure to a diverse range of experiences. This role will suit anyone that has a love and passion for the arts.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jesse Klaus on 07 3023 1080, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98503. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com