|Posted||24 days ago|
A large complex financial services client of us based in Melbourne CBD
About the Role
Looking for Solutions Architect for their customer transformation program to transform the customer experience and related program.
This is initially a 6 months contract with potential extensions.
You would ideally be identifying end-to-end solution options and recommendations, balancing factors such as strategic intent, commercial outcome, speed, cost and quality.
Key Responsibilities :
- End-to-end accountability for identification of solution options and recommendation, governed by our strategic architecture and current technology landscape
- Provide oversight to detailed design and build to ensure that the built solution matches the architected solution
- Technical evaluation for RPIs, RFPs and proof of concepts.
- Develop the solution architecture (aka high level design) deliverable and guide detailed design.
- Contribute to cost estimations.
- Present the solution and architecture decisions to the governance forums for endorsement.
- Update the architecture repository / CMDB as required
- Provide technical assurance and architectural assistance to project delivery teams
- Work with business stakeholders to extract relevant inputs
- Liaise with vendors / delivery partners, through program facilitation, to deliver the right solutions
- Applications expertise
- Data warehousing experience
- Big Data platform experience is good to have
- Adobe Campaign Manager experience
- CRM expertise
- Insurance background, preferably health insurance
- Capability to juggle multiple smaller projects as well as the ability to lead large programs
- Industry knowledge of health and care would be ideal
- Experience with Microsoft’s suite of cloud technologies would be ideal
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98489. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com