The successful candidate will:
- Provides technical support of all facets of the Exchange and collaboration service.
- Accountable for the successful resolution of critical, high, medium and low problems
- Contributes to incident bridges with internal staff and 3rd party suppliers.
- Work across capacity, risk and security monitoring, disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place across the portfolio
Experience and Skills:
- Delivering technical support services to large scale enterprise deployments of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Lync 2010 and Office 365 Administration.
- Experience in the delivery of Exchange Hybrid upgrades (2010 -> 2016)
- End User Computing experience
- Incident Management experience
- Lync 2010 Server, Skype for Business administration
- Significant Enterprise support experience in large scale environments.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98502. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com