|Posted||23 days ago|
We are currently seeking to fill a temporary Accounts Payable Officer position to assist our busy National client as they undertake a number of projects and to cover long-term leave.
About the Role
The Accounts Payable Officer will be responsible for:
- Processing, matching, coding and payment of a high volume of invoices
- Raising purchase orders
- Supplier reconciliations
- Corporate credit card reconciliations
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Handling all internal AP enquiries and requests via phone and email
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a full-function accounts payable position. You will need to have excellent time management skills and the ability to handle competing priorities.
- City location with ample street parking
- ASAP start
- Assignment up to April 2020
- Flexible start and finish times - start as early as 7.00am daily!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97355. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com