Exciting permanent opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to join a reputed healthcare organisation in Melbourne CBD. This is an exciting opportunity to solve technical challenges in C++ with opportunities to develop in C#.
You will be responsible for developing customer-focused pharmaceutical software and be working alongside Business Analyst’s to provide technical solutions for customer requirements.
To be successful you will have:
- Solid years of experience with C/C++ and C#
- Experience Building UI with MFC
- Visual Studio IDE
- Creating and consuming WCF SOAP services
- Creating and consuming REST APIs
- Large complex long-lived software products
- C++ standard library
- Specflow in C# with Nunit test framework
- Client / Server applications
- COM interop. Using C++ and C# in the same application/process.
- Specification testing using SpecFlow in C# (or other Gherkin/Cucumber)
- .Net Core
- Subversion (SVN)
- Security and privacy principles and technology
- Integrating with government services (eg. Medicare, PBS)
- Retail / POS software experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98126. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com