An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Policy Writer for a 3 month fixed contract based in the Brisbane CBD. Work alongside individuals that are not only passionate about the business but are equipped with years’ of experience.
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Policy Writer to take charge and make some key decisions on policies and procedures across a unique organisation. You will be able to look back and be proud of your work knowing that you have made a huge contribution to the success of the business by developing and writing human resource policies which directly impact this business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Review and update the human resource policy and procedures in relation to code of conduct
- Amend or rewrite new policies as required
- Advise on design and implantation of e-learning models needed for training new staff on policy
- Liaise closely with leadership team to execute and deliver changes of policy to the business
You live and breathe policy and human resources. You are comfortable in a fast paced, ever changing environment that requires you to constantly manage the moving pieces.
In order for you to be successful for this role you will have the following:
- Demonstrated experiencing in policy writing
- Previous experience writing human resources policies and code of conduct
- High level of internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Strong coaching skills with the ability to influence key decision makers
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving and ability to set goals
- You will be tech savvy and are happy to challenge the status quo
- Interesting, challenging and fulfilling role
- Organisation experiencing significant growth – contribute to a meaningful cause