|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||24 days ago|
An international leading advisory firm offering services to a variety of infrastructure sectors including power
The national electricity transmission network is undergoing unprecedented transformation, creating a range of exciting opportunities to help solve complex challenges and shape its future in the long term interests of energy consumers. The Engineer/Modeller will work closely with both generators of renewable power and transmission network operators with the overall goal of facilitating grid connections. They will undertake power system modelling and analysis associated with the connection of new loads and generators to the power system, establish technical performance requirements, and support generator testing and commissioning activities.
- A relevant tertiary qualification such as Electrical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients, establish a scope and communicate outcomes throughout the delivery of projects
- Experience undertaking simulation and analysis of the power system to assess grid connections requirements for new large-scale generators and loads.
- The ability to interpret and justify simulation outcomes, draw conclusions, and provide robust recommendations on technical performance requirements.
- Experience of power systems analysis simulation applications such as PSSE V32-V34, DIgSILENT PowerFactory, Mudpack and PSCAD, as well as other analytical software such as Matlab.
- Join an expert peer group working on a wide variety of power projects both in Victoria and nationally
- Enjoy a flexible working environment
- Excellent medium and long term prospects
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Venn on 03 9929 9549, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98496. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com