The Analyst Programmer will be required to undertake technical analysis and software development to support the support human resource services to all employees within the department.
These are aligned to the departments HR/Payroll roadmaps for the HR/Payroll Solution:
• Transition of the Administration client to the Web UI product Fast Forward.
• Transition of the client's product from Java to HTML5.
• Undertake the additional enhancements to provide greater services and functionality to department employees.
The successful candidate will undertake:
- Technical evaluation of the ‘Fast Forward’ application.
- Undertake the required software development to the out-of-the-box ‘Fast Forward’ solution to meet with required HR/Payroll requirements.
- Undertake software development to the heavily customised core product to support the ‘Fast Forward’ web interface.
- Support and undertake significant phases of the SDLC.
- Undertake a review of the new version of the product.
- Document the required modifications to incorporate the department’s additional functionality.
- Undertake the software development and core application software development required to support the department’s enhancements.
- undertake further required enhancements to the application to meet emerging business area requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in the role of analyst programmer for a very large and complex HR/Payroll solution.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the solution architecture of the core SumTotal Systems HR/Payroll relational application.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in undertaking software development for the core SumTotal Systems HR/Payroll application, specifically the proprietary languages that form part of this application. (i.e. Cyborg Scripting Language and components).
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding to the solution architecture of the SumTotal Systems application and its integration with the HR/Payroll application.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding to the solution architecture of the SumTotal Systems Fast Forward web user interface companion application and its integration with the HR/Payroll application.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in undertaking software development of the SumTotal Systems Fast Forward web user interface companion application, how it operates and the integration with the HR/Payroll application.
- Have good problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98493. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com