Our client are leaders in the leisure industry and are currently looking for an Marketing Automation Manager to implement, administer, and manage adoption and integration of Eloqua across their business. This role will ensure project and business needs are met, with the ultimate outcome of delivering a business process automation tool that increases business profitability and performance.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as an integrated partner with the Eloqua Systems architect.
- Communicate effectively within the team and with stakeholders, both verbally and non-verbally
- Demonstrates constructive conflict resolution skills to ensure a positive outcome for all involved
- Maintains objectivity and can see the big picture rather than reacting emotionally to the problem
- Has clear analytical thinking
- Takes a commercially balanced approach, being able to judge/weigh wants and needs to ensure integrity and security of data
- Identifies key opportunities
- Develops strategies and plans to improve the business
- Fosters open communication
- Commits to own personal learning & development
- Provides outstanding professional service by exceeding internal clients’ expectations
- Is able to step outside of role as needed to meet Business objectives
- Has excellent time management skills
Work for a true leader in their space with immense potential for career progression. Enjoy unlimited Gym access, regular incentive trips & the opportunity to work for the best!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jesse Klaus on 07 3023 1080, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98473. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com