|Posted||27 days ago|
Davidson are partnered with a leading health insurance organisation that require experienced called centre consultants to assist during a busy period. The position is a 5 month contract commencing the 7th of January 2020 until May 2020. There are a number of positions available based in the Brisbane CBD paying approximately $30 ph + super.
If you are a vibrant, enthusiastic call centre professional we would love to hear from you. You will demonstrate a positive attitude and feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Inbound and outbound calls to existing clients to discuss their current insurance plan
- Offer new solutions and options that meet their current lifestyle and requirements
- Update and maintain customer database with information
- Provide exceptional customer service and build rapport with customers to build a strong brand within the market
- Spend time with customer handling objections and explore needs and expectations
- Contribute to a fun and friendly team environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous customer service experience – inbound and outbound
- Experience within insurance, finance or banking call centres is highly desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- A confident and engaging phone manner
- Beautiful modern offices based in the Brisbane CBD
- Fun team culture, dress up days, competitions and morning teas
- Supportive management
- Possible extension or permanent opportunity for the right candidate
If you are available immediately and believe you meet the above criteria please don’t hesitate to apply.
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
If you do have any questions please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: email@example.com