Our client is a leading financial enterprise, based in the Melbourne CBD. This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to be a part of their new Account Management team and support the successful delivery of technical solutions to meet their business requirements.
We're looking for a talented and results-oriented Technical BA, you will have a collaborative mindset with knowledge and interest in continuous improvement.
- Previous experience and expertise working as a Technical Business Analyst
- Ability to translate Business requirements to technical and functional specifications with a focus on Data and Integration
- Microservice APIs
- AWS knowledge
- Strong Agile/Scrum Master experience
- Strong communication skills
- Well organised and a strong "co-ordinator"
- Troubleshooting skills / technical mindset
- Collaborate with Platform Owner to maintain team’s backlog.
- Elicit solution design briefs for new project work.
- Analyse and validate Microservice (MS) requirements.
- Engage project stakeholders as required.
- Translate MS requirements into detailed user stories.
- Groom user stories and elevate to ‘Ready for Dev’ state.
- Create SIT, security, performance, devops, BVT & TVT stories as required.
- Run story elaborations, sprint planning sessions and other Agile ceremonies.
- Collaborate with Solution Designers and/or project stakeholders (SMEs, BAs) to finalise business and technical requirements and design decisions
- Propose sprint candidates & ensure they are fully groomed as appropriate
- Work on delivery plan with the scrum team and communicate to PO and EM. Keep management up to date of any impacts to timelines.
- Participate in walkthrough for acceptance of the development and QA efforts
- Draft up acceptance criteria for stories on BDD pronciples, go through AC with tester and update if required.
- Triage reported functional defects with QA
- See features into Production (via release processes) with a focus on scheduling/dependencies
- Enabling an Agile mindset in the scrum team
- Leading and enabling a culture of ‘Inclusion’
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98437. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com