Document Management Coordinator | A05
|Job Title:||Document Management Coordinator | A05|
|Salary:||$52 - $52 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Orla Kelly|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 11:39|
The first 18 months of the program are focussed on system design and development.
An experienced Document Management Coordinator is required for an exciting project and other emerging projects to support all aspects of the information, data, documentation and communication management activities.
• Support the Team Lead in initiating and coordinating the complex review and approval processes for project related documentation.
• Support the Senior Lead in ensuring all Supplier provided documents and information are securely stored, tracked and responded to by the project team members and other engaged external parties within the service levels set in the Suppliers’ contracts.
• Ensure documents generated by the project team are stored in compliance with the Queensland State Record Keeping Policies.
• Working knowledge of the practices, standards and frameworks that support the security and information management governance requirements.
• Support the Senior Lead in providing training of the document, communications, data and information management processes to ensure compliant and efficient and timely capture and processing of documents, data and communications.
• Continually assess the solutions provided for document, data and information management activities and services, and provide feedback for ongoing improvements.
• Undertake administrative tasks required to support the control of project documents and information by defining the requirements and maintaining the project’s Distribution Matrices.
• Track and provide reports on the status of documents as required.
• Ensures compliance with Information standards and naming/numbering conventions and uploads project documentation to appropriate document and records management systems.
• Ensure the protection of vital records, the security of confidential information and meeting all legal, evidential and accountability requirements.
• Provides additional administrative support to the project team at acceptance, handover and closure ensuring all project documentation is archived in line with procedures.
• Develop, review and update relevant procedures and manuals as required
• Undertake system administration tasks, maintenance and perform regular quality audits to ensure data is correct and the integrity of the information within the Electronic Document Management Systems (EDRMS) is maintained.
• Provide day to day functional support and operation of mailboxes and provide advice to users of the Document Management Systems, including problem solving.
• Provide both one on one and group training to current and new users and work groups in the information management procedures and in the operation of the EDRMS.
• Maintains system security in the EDRMS.
• The incumbent in addition to performing the duties outlined may from time to time perform other duties as required that in the opinion of the supervisor fall within the scope of the incumbent’s classification and capabilities.
The completion date of this project will be March 2022 and is located in Brisbane CBD.
Hourly Rate: $52.25 p/hour + Super
Long Term Contract, until March 2022
Brisbane CBD location
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's