Working closely with the General Executive, you will be responsible for managing and delivering General Executive priorities, including a diverse blend of operational and strategic imperatives. The role assists the Group Executive & Executive Director, by providing advice, briefings and high-level administrative support on all aspects of the work.
The position will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team and senior staff across the organisation. With a role resembling Chief of Staff responsibilities, you will provide the essential link to working with GM’s to drive projects forward.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience at a senior level in human services policy or program development or service delivery
- Exceptional written and oral communication, negotiation, consultation, coordination and collaboration skills;
- Ability to lead projects and/or teams to deliver competing priorities and work to tight deadlines;
- Ability to conduct research, think strategically, use professional judgement and present issues succinctly;
- High-level policy development, research and analytical skills;
- Proven ability to positively engage and influence stakeholders, including being responsive to a variety of needs during times of change; and,
- A values-based, engaging and flexible working style that thrives within a complex, changing and often ambiguous environment.
- A mindset and behavior that is centred around customer experience and value
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
As with joining a dedicated NFP, you will go home each day knowing that the work you are doing is making a significant difference to the lives of many. To add to this, generous salary packaging and salary sacrificing options are available.
Excellent culture, exceptional brand – quite simply, an exceptional job!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98278. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com