|Posted||8 days ago|
Our client is a multinational construction and infrastructure company they help people, clients, and communities do great things with construction and technology to create a more secure and connected future.
About the Role
The role of Infrastructure Project Manager will be to provide support to Cloud, Infrastructure, DevOps, Networking, and security. You will be responsible for delivering the technology infrastructure platform and applications to the organisation.
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in a project management role, including senior project roles leading significant teams and initiatives
- Extensive portfolio of experience of effectively delivering IT Infrastructure projects
- Demonstrated experience in successfully influencing and negotiating with stakeholders to achieve goals
- Experience working across multiple platforms and technologies
- Experience in influencing others and obtaining consensus
- Experience of managing vendors effectively
- Detailed understanding of Infrastructure, DevOps and Cloud
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager to hit the ground running and showcase your wealth of experience in a highly regarded Organisation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98358. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com