About the Role:
If you are searching for that next contract opportunity...look no further! We have a wonderful contract opportunity available within a Government Organisation!
- Actively participating in sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives
- Estimating effort for user stories
- Making decisions to select the most efficient and feasible technical solution to implement a feature within budget and time considerations whilst considering solution performance and outcome
- Understanding of the Microsoft Stack including .Net, SQL Server, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Workflow Foundation and SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience developing interfaces between software solutions
- Experience with developing solutions which include the consumption and development of web services
- Experience with web development technologies like XML, REST, JSON, SOAP, OData, jQuery
- Experience with SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience using Source Control technologies such as Team Foundation Server
- Experience with DevOps software development methodology.
- Provide technical leadership to the team to ensure that the solution delivered meets the business needs.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98417. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com