- Permanent Position | Based in Murarrie | $100,000 to $115,000 per annum + Superannuation.
- Their Software Product is used by thousands of clients nationally
- Nice working environment with a number of large initiatives and projects underway!
Feeling STUCK where you are?
Are you searching for new challenges that offers professional growth? What about a great working environment with a number of large initiatives and projects underway with the opportunity to take ownership?
If so…THIS COULD BE FOR YOU!
Our client is an industry leader (and part of a GLOBAL organisation) with thousands of clients using their software product nationally.
This position is within a small (yet critical) team supporting all IT requirements across the business as needed, often working closely with the Product teams (developers, QA, analysts).
It offers a nice working environment, and with a number of large initiatives and projects underway, the team needs to grow! Hence, now they have the need for a switched-on Systems Engineer that is passionate about IT, a team player, a continuous learner and keen to progress into a DevOps role further down the track.
This is a great opportunity for engineers looking to work in a growing business, grow their skills and play an important part on reshaping the way our client manages their IT and Infrastructure resources. They are moving applications to Azure over the next few years so this skill set is important. They also have a good focus on automation, utilising PowerShell.
Our Client’s Tech Stack!
While hands-on design, build and administration of all tech is not a requirement, every bit helps.
- Windows Server and Desktop OS
- Microsoft Hyper-V and Failover Clustering. RDS. IIS.
- SQL Server administration (FCIs, Availability Groups, Replication)
- Windows PowerShell and PowerShell DSC
- Office365 / Exchange Online
- Cisco ASA Firewalls, Switches & VPN. Netscaler Load Balancers
- Azure SQL Database, App Service, Key Vault, Application Gateway, Backup Server, Application Insights
- Atlassian products
- Visual Studio Team Services. Jenkins
The following skills and experience is required:
- Degree or tertiary qualification in IT, Information Systems, Computer Science or relevant commercial experience.
- A generalist with solid experience across a range of the tech stack mentioned above
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure (App Service, SQL, Application Gateway, VPN, App Insights etc)
- Windows PowerShell / Scripting / Tool-making
- Understanding of IT security best practices
- Infrastructure as code / Configuration management / Powershell DSC / Terraform
- A great attitude and willingness to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
The successful applicant will become a key member of the team and make a real difference! GRAB this opportunity while it last!
Interested? APPLY by emailing through your resume and cover letter, and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97840. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com