This ASX listed business has developed itself as a leader in construction services. With a significant and growing global footprint, this business is comprised of a number of commercial interests that provide a diverse and competitive asset portfolio.
About the Role
The opportunity has arisen for a Junior Credit Officer to join the team. You must have over 12 months previous experience in an accounts or administrative role and further training will be provided.
The Junior Credit Officer role is responsible for:
- Reconciling payments
- Allocation of payments
- Customer service
- Uploading invoices and retrieving remittances
- Excel spread-sheeting
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional work ethic and behaviour.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- High attention to detail.
- Respectful and courteous phone manner.
- Hands-on training
- Easy walk to train and bus
- 6 month fixed-term contract with potential to secure a permanent position
- Salary $48 000 to $53 000, dependent on experience