This contract will be until June, 2020 with the view to extend.
In the role of Project Support Officer, you will contribute to projects and provide high level support to program managers and team members by providing high level advice and support to the North Coast and Wide Bay Burnett Regional Leadership Team. You will provide support to the Regional Program Manager to develop and monitor the Program as well as provide support to the Regional Planning Manager on planning activities across the region.
- Research and prepare a range of high-level program and project documentation, including reports, briefing notes and submissions
- Identify and recommend changes to existing practices and procedures to further develop the programs governance processes
- Undertake high level data analysis and program performance reporting to provide the Regional Leadership team with relevant and accurate information
- Regularly monitor and report on the program/project, schedule and resource usage against key performance measures.
- Manage program activities to support the Regional Leadership Team, including industry briefings, risk workshops, and training activities.
- Promote best practice and a culture of learning and continuous improvement
- Ensure all program support activities are undertaken in line with relevant guidelines, policies and protocols.
Is this role for you?
- Makes insightful decisions
- Makes considered, ethical and courageous decisions based on insight into the broader context
- Drives accountability and outcomes – Demonstrates accountability for the execution and quality of results through professionalism, persistence and transparency.
- Pursues continuous growth – Pursues opportunities for growth through agile learning, and development of self-awareness.
- Demonstrates sound governances– Maintains a high standard of practice through governance and risk management.
- Stimulates ideas and innovation– Gathers insights and embraces new ideas and innovation to inform future practice.
**Candidates MUST be available immediately**
**Located at Maroochydore**
**$52.25 p/hour + Super**
**Government Experience is desirable but not mandatory**