This global organisation has a distinguished history and an impressive track record for delivering services within its sector. Not only do they pride themselves on recruiting and training the best staff, they also offer a diverse and dynamic environment in which career progression is facilitated. Due to an internal move an exciting opportunity has become available to join their successful team as a Social & Paid Media Coordinator.
About the Role
The Social & Paid Media Coordinator role is responsible for implementation of our clients brand performance activity. Mainly related to paid search, paid social, display, video and other digital media activity activity.
- 1 years Performance Channel Experience. SEM mainly and/or Social Media
- Search platforms including; Google AdWords, Bing Ads, SA360
- Social media advertising across; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Website Analytics (ideally Google Analytics)
- Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Keyword Research Tool (e.g. Google Keyword planner)
- Experienced working on a Performance Media (SEM and Social) strategy
- Marketing or related degree or qualification.
- Generous remuneration structure
- Onsite gym, health incentives, amazing offices
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and development
- Monthly social events, and the opportunity to attend global awards.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jesse Klaus on 07 3023 1080, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98398. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com