This global organisation has a distinguished history and an impressive track record for delivering services within its sector. Not only do they pride themselves on recruiting and training the best staff, they also offer a diverse and dynamic environment in which career progression is facilitated. Due to an internal move an exciting opportunity has become available to join their successful team as a Social Media Specialist.
About the Role
This Specialist role will be responsible for the strategy and assistance in execution of performance media, in particular (however not limited to) Paid Search, Social Media, Video and Display across our clients brand.
They are accountable to the Performance Media Team Leader and the Brand Managers in reporting and driving ROI via the results and budget movements and management of these channels.
- Marketing or related degree/qualification
- Minimum of 4+ years’ in Social & Paid Media. Particularly Paid Search and Paid Social
- Experience with search, social and analysis tools
- Experienced working on performance media (SEM, Social and Video) strategy
- Working with multiple disciplines and stakeholders to ensure compliance with Performance best practices
- Experience in analytics and insights
- Generous remuneration structure
- Onsite gym, health incentives, amazing offices
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and development
- Monthly social events, and the opportunity to attend global awards.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jesse Klaus on 07 3023 1080, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98398. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com