Davidson are currently experiencing a high volume of opportunities within Call Centre across Government entities. These contracts are starting ASAP and are up to 3 months with the possibility of extension. If you have extensive contact centre experience and enjoy all things customer service, this would be the perfect role for you.
About the Role
- Handle a high volume of inbound customer service enquiries and complaints coming in
- Provide efficient and accurate information to callers on the phone
- Interpret policies and legislation, providing advice
- Resolving customer complaints ensuring a satisfactory outcome for the customer
- Ad hoc-administration tasks as required
- Previous extensive call centre experience in high volume environment
- Northside and CBD location - own mode of transport
- Ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of calls and call queues
- Customer service driven and focused
- Reliable and punctual
Please note: We thank you for your interest however only shortlisted candidates will be contact.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com