Great opportunity for an Office Manager to use your high-level Bookkeeping skills in this hands-on role where you will manage a variety of business processes and guide a small team.
About the Role
Your responsibilities will be broad and encompass all areas of accounts and administration. You will support a culture of communication and collaboration across the wider business.
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Payroll functions and provide hands-on processing support.
- Assisting with financial analysis and monthly reporting.
- Office management - facilities, stationery, uniforms, sundries etc.
- Payroll Management, ensuring statutory requirements are met.
- Bank, Supplier and Credit Card reconciliations.
- BAS / IAS / PAYG.
- Assist Project Managers and site-based staff with queries and real-time information and support.
- Compliance to ISO standards.
- HR Administration.
The ideal candidate will have an advanced understanding of Accounts and Administrative processes and possess a strong work ethic and team mentality. You must have a natural curiosity and a sharp intellect which allows you to question, probe and analyse in order to discover better and innovative ways to improve practices.
- $70 000 to $80 000 per annum plus super
- South west location, handy to both Brisbane and Ipswich
- Values-driven employer
- Commercially successful company - grow with it!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1903-93915. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com