About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Complaints and Risk Officer to join a growing government department for a 3 month temporary contract with a possibility of extension.
About the Role:
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide advice and recommendations to stakeholders on matters of employee corruption and misconduct allegations.
- Advise senior management on legislative requirements and risk management considerations.
- Evaluate and assess complaints received and ensure appropriate classification, notification of and recording of relevant discipline matters.
- Conduct confidential inquiries.
- Contribute to the day to day operations of the Complaints Assessment Group.
- Participate in the development of strategic, innovative and proactive policies as well as the implementation and facilitation of the Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Process education and training.
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of data and manage complaints.
Skills & Experience:
- Comprehensive understanding of government policies, procedures and relevant legislation policy applicable to managing misconduct and risk, workplace investigations and resolutions in the public sector.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills including mediation and negotiation skills and knowledge of contemporary investigation processes and techniques.
- 3 month temporary contract
- Attractive hourly rate
- CBD location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact QLDGov_Corp@davidsonwp.com , quoting ref no. JO-1911-98387. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com