Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Principal Investigator to join a growing government department for a 3 month temporary contract with a possibility of extension.
About the Role:
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead, supervise, manage, coach and mentor a team of Investigators
- Manage and conduct investigations into allegations of misconduct or corrupt conduct.
- Prioritise a high volume of investigations to ensure that high risk matters are investigated in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Staff training and development.
- Prepare and review investigation reports.
- Promote a productive workplace culture that focuses on ethics and accountability.
Skills & Experience:
- Comprehensive understanding of government policies, procedures and relevant legislation
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Tertiary qualifications/training in Investigations, Workplace Inspections or Fraudulent Control
- 3 month temporary contract
- Attractive hourly rate
- CBD location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Paige Cullis on 07 3023 1001, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98386. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com