- Senior Program Manager - Technology Transformation
- 18 months contract with extensions
- Competitive Rate
- Role based in Brisbane CBD
Our client is a highly recognised global mining technology giant
About the Role
As a Senior Program Manager you would be leading the delivery of a the global mining technology transformation Program of work.
This exciting piece of work includes approximately twenty projects, each devised to address high-priority regional and global requirements. These projects span a range of infrastructure, application and data management capabilities.
The role is based in Brisbane and would require some occasional short periods of domestic and international travel.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills working with senior stakeholders at Vice President level
- Deep experience in managing complex Technology programs, leading a geographically team of Project Managers and other multi-disciplinary team members.
- Experience delivering programs of work with globally and regionally distributed stakeholders and customers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, ability to solve complex problems, and a high degree of personal effectiveness
- Ideally some exposure to exploration and geological business and / or technologies. A mix of application and infrastructure delivery experience. An understanding of data management would also be beneficial.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98383. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com