The successful candidate will be:
- Building strong relationships with partners & suppliers to improve service and deliver to changing & challenging requirements
- Strong negotiation ability to agree changes and additions to the existing services agreements with nominated vendors as required.
- Schedule and chair regular vendor meetings to track the performance is in line with the contracted levels of support.
- Forecast the annual spend for the entire vendor-supported AV/VC service, including driving operational efficiency reductions.
- Managing vendor Invoices / Billing across AV services
- Understands the end-to-end (E2E) technical service(s) including dependent components and infrastructure for Zoom, Cisco and AV equipment.
- Existing knowledge of Cisco and Zoom.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience as a technology professional with clear evidence of the ability to support/manage the operational delivery of large-scale technology projects
- Support and Deployment experience with Cisco, Zoom, Polycom or similar video infrastructure
- Experience is using Service NOW for incident, change and request management.
- Experience w/VoIP best practices, process, and procedures for deployment and support
- Strong sense of ownership to drive outcomes
- Able to quickly grasp end user requirements
- Ability to support and collaborate with third party supplier and developers and backend engineering teams
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98287. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com