This organisation develops unique and world class solutions within a IT department which is seen as a business enabler.
This is a mature business with a friendly, collaborative and flexible culture where the team really does live and work by the company values and there currently exists an opportunity for you to join this amazing team.
We are looking for an Procurement Advisor to join a well developed and collaborative team!
Your new role:
Reporting directly to the Procurement Manager, you will following responsibilities:
- Liasing with suppliers for general queries & follow ups - via phone and email
- Validating contact details and build supplier database - such as email, mobile, etc…
- Creation of PO numbers
- Providing general administrative support to the procurement team
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for the position of Procurement Administrator you will have the following experience:
- Experience using Oracle Financials ERP (essential)
- Communication skills - verbal and written Critical thinking / analytical skills, problem solving without over-thinking, solutions-focused
- Organisational skills, self-starter, team player and quick learner
- Being business savvy, appreciating the busy environment is not always clearly charted and being pragmatic to work through issues
- Competency with Microsoft Suite
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1911-98380. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com