|Posted||13 days ago|
Established over 50 years ago this leading professional services firm prides themselves on their client focused approach as industry leading experts. With a well-established presence in Australia, they provide advice across high-profile public disputes, assist governments and corporations alike. They also have a strong community focus and support disadvantaged individuals and groups, charities and not-for-profit organisations through pro bono legal work. As a result of internal movement, the opportunity has arisen for a savvy reporting analyst to join the team to assist the Finance Strategy division to enhance reporting capabilities.
About the Role
This is a true business partnering role. Using your financial and business knowledge to deliver key insights in to business performance your role will include:
- Analysis of financial and other information in line with business goals
- Review management reporting and suggestion of improvements
- Delivery of BI reports and dashboards by undertaking the analysis, design, development and documentation
- Work with internal stakeholders to increase productivity of the financial operating model
- Perform database queries using SQL Server
- Business Unit financial reporting
- Provision of data and insights for key operational and business decisions that will improve outcomes
To be successful in this role you will be a driven individual with a proven track record of delivering results within challenging timeframes. You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role delivering the reporting requirements of a business in line with reporting timeframes and obligations. You will be required to have experience using TM1/ Planning Analytics and Cognos, advanced SQL knowledge and advanced excel skills. An accounting/finance background is also desirable.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98364. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com