|Posted||6 days ago|
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business/Test Analyst with Workday functional skills to join our project team for an initial 3 month contract, with possibility of extension for a further 9 months. In this role you will work supporting the business in all aspects of the current-state analysis, future-state design and quality assurance of the new HRIS platform in the capacity of a Senior Business/Test Analyst, reporting to the HRIS Project Manager. You will also contribute to defining the wider HR systems future-state architecture and BAU operating model.
In this position you work individually and in small working groups to complete business preparation deliverables for the HRIS implementation, and subject to funding, be a key member of the implementation team. You will be responsible for ensuring that business needs are incorporated holistically across both the future process and platform components of the HRIS.
The HRIS Project Senior Business/Test Analyst will work with SMEs, Business Leaders, HRIS Project Functional Lead, HRIS Transformation Architect, and IS Enterprise Architects.
The role requires the following skills and abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to HRIS improvement initiatives that improve the efficiency and employee experience;
- A demonstrated ability to foster effective and collaborative relationships with stakeholders that deliver outcomes, often where there are competing interests;
- Proven conceptual, analysis and problem-solving skills, with strong analytical skills, including the ability to resolve complex issues and opportunities for improvements to systems or processes;
- Be highly organised and able to manage a backlog of issues through to resolution;
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to gather business needs as requirements/user stories, facilitate workshops, document complex information, consult with and influence both business and technical people;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a highly time-sensitive context;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a project team/working group environment.
Knowledge and Experience
The role requires the following knowledge and experience:
- Experience in HR transformation projects and the Workday solution;
- Experience with Business Analysis frameworks and producing relevant deliverables and outcomes;
- Experience with Testing frameworks and producing relevant deliverables and outcomes;
- Experience working in Agile delivery teams;
- Knowledge of HR to Chris21 Payroll/Time and Attendance is highly desirable.
- Tertiary qualification in business or associated discipline or relevant work experience and substantial industry experience highly regarded.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98067. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com