|Posted||13 days ago|
• Monitoring of program and project schedules and reporting against milestones and timeframes
• Collect and compile information, and prepare high quality documentation and correspondence in line with organisational requirements, to support information flow and inform decision making
• Liaise with and coordinate project teams to ensure alignment to PMO practices
• Complete routine financial transactions and purchasing services, ensuring compliance with agency standards and procedures
• Develop, update and maintain records and databases, complying with administrative systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
• Provide a range of administrative and support services, including records management, routine correspondence, meeting and event coordination, travel arrangements to support the effective operation of the team.
• Provide timely and efficient administrative support to enable recruitment professional training including presentation and resource preparation
• Actively identify, manage and escalate risks, issues and dependencies to program leadership
• Demonstrated experience in managing internal and external stakeholders and vendors
• Co-ordinate with business as usual teams to ensure the support model and process are well defined and that the solution is transitioned successfully
• Intermediate MS Excel and Word skills. Some MS Visio and SharePoint would be useful
• Experience working in a project team.
• Must have SAP experience and understand ministerial requirements
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98337. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com