- Form and maintain effective working arrangements with product owners, technical business analysts, developers and other verification and validation team members.
- Develop automated end to end tests and integrate into the build pipeline
- Develop mock interfaces, leverage simulators or code test stubs to enable testing of relevant interfaces.
- Working to requirements, expand on the primary use case and explore exceptional variations in line with requirements.
- Coordinate with remote team members who will be working on complimentary testing, potentially guiding and reviewing their outputs Continuously maintain the automation framework and test cases while expanding the scope and scale of testing.
- Meet with other team members and contribute to testing strategy, product and process improvement.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Collaborate well in a cross organizational and team environment
- Experience in interpreting requirements and producing automated tests Programming skills, ideally Java and Python
- Knowledge of Agile Experience working with enterprise systems integration e.g. REST, service buses
- Appropriate technical qualifications and equivalent experience
- Knowledge of mining and automation systems
- Experience in ESB reliability, performance and scalability
- Knowledge of modern test approaches, including BDD
- Knowledge of enterprise software development in on-premise or cloud offerings
- Experience in quality software development process improvement
Please note: Occasional travel may be required fo rthis role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98363. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com