About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to support the Safety Manager for a period of 6 to 8 weeks.
Your duties will include (but not be exclusive) to the following:
- Proof reading of documents
- Managing incoming emails
- Correspondane on behalf of the Safety Manager
- Fielding calls on behalf of the Safety Manager
- Formatting documents
- Developing reports
You will be regarded for your genuine care and dedication, along with the ability to take on a busy and diverse position.
You will have solid experience within administration and office support roles, whilst possessing intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office suite. Strengths in Excel are essential.
Culture fit is extremely important and we are looking for a proactive, hardworking, creative, outgoing and supportive individual.
Your team player qualities along with an approachable and friendly personality will be warmly welcomed by the team, whilst your professionalism and confidence will be highly valued.
- Reputable and highly successful national organisation
- Genuinely fun team environment and culture to work in – hard working and down to earth
- Gorgeous corporate Brisbane office in CBD, on Eagle Street
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98355. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com