|Posted||about 3 hours ago|
- Our client is a leading Australian energy provider, with locations across the whole of Australia.
- Due to their continual investment in technology, they are currently looking for a BI Developer to join their Brisbane CBD team.
- You will be part of an expanding BI team, working across MS Azure and MS Power BI project in the business, the project rollout is working closely with the companies Reporting and Analytics Community.
- The client has established a Power BI platform with a pilot Enterprise Data Warehouse on Microsoft Azure.
- This Project has been successful and wishes to progressively rollout this capability to the broader organisation.
- This rollout will be achieved via a Reporting and Analytics Community where ICT provisions technical capabilities to support business representatives with report development and data automation.
- The vision for this community is to enable easier access to data and replacing the use of productivity tools as a reporting tool.
Key requirements for the role:
The immediate focus of this role is to work with a BI Specialist within the Reporting and Analytics Community. This included assisting in the development of standards, guides and frameworks to enable consistent design of reports, data automation, data warehouse usage and access to data.
The role will work with business representatives in report development and data automation in support of the organisational rollout of Power BI capability.
- Establish and operate the Reporting and Analytics Community that enables access to data and reduces technical/data debt overtime
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Developing Business Intelligence (BI) Strategy and managing the roadmap improvement of required elements
- Developing and gaining approval for appropriate business cases that support BI initiatives
- Gain an in depth knowledge of business processes and analyses in an evolving business environment
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders
- Manage competing priorities and provide accurate estimates and timeframes
- Maintain strong and collaborative relationships with the project teams to assist with the evolving technology landscape and data requirements as the project progresses
- Degree qualifications in Information Technology, Business, Commerce, related discipline or relevant experience
- Experience into MS Power BI
- Experience into MS Azure or similar cloud DW solution
- Specialised Knowledge and Experience
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) frameworks, technologies and tools. Preferably experience with Power BI and Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Business Intelligence processes, technologies and tools
- Highly motivated and prioritises work based on business needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with peers, management and business stakeholders
- A self-starter able to prioritise work based on business needs
- Ability to meet deadlines and assist others to achieve theirs
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98347. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com