This consultancy manages every stage of the Development and Project life cycle, often being engaged and delivering value from when the project is being established through to closing stages.
As a critical member of their growing project management team, you’ll assist with supervised management, the planning, co-ordination and delivery of all aspects of built environment projects to achieve client objectives.
- Support the Project Manager in delivery
- Liaise with the Project Manager on time-lines and manage any changes to schedule and mitigate associated risks.
- Preparation of reports and documentation
- Liaise with statutory authorities for approvals and certificates
- Work closely with the head contractor and project consultants with the aim to achieve project progress that is in line with contractual requirements
- Represent clients at project meetings with head contractors, consultants and other stakeholders
To be successful in this position you will bring:
- Completed a Tertiary qualification in either project management, architecture, engineering, property development, building or similar.
- Ideally 1-3+ years’ experience in the project management sector
- Experience working with a builder or familiarity on a construction site
- Understanding of procurement methodologies and WHS framework
- Excellent demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Efficient financial reporting skills
- Understanding of relevant legislation
- An attitude to learn
This position offers a targeted development plan that will help shape you in a Project Management professional, giving you valuable exposure to all aspects of the project life cycle. You will be working with some of Melbourne’s best management consultant’s with over 40 years of pre-existing relationships and market knowledge.
If you feel like you have the right experience and keen to have a short chat, please send a copy of your up to date CV with a short description in the body of the email describing your relevant experience.
Jake McGuire - email@example.com