A number of exciting opportunities exist in the Department of Housing and Public Works for a Senior Customer Service Manager. The successful candidate for this role will actively work to understand customers and stakeholders, encouraging a strong customer-focus in the team.
As the Senior Customer Service Manager the successful candidate will have responsibility for the following:
- Provision of leadership, guidance and support to the Manager and all staff through the effective coordination of a range of activities such as workload and workforce management and planning, that support service delivery’s vision and strategic priorities.
- Creating a team culture which thrives on communication, collaboration, continuous improvement, positivity, safety, learning and capability building.
- Being an active and positive member of the local leadership team, working cooperatively across the office, Region, the Service Delivery Network, Division and Department.
- Ensuring staff are supported to achieve excellence in their performance at work through promoting and supporting a high performance culture that maximises potential to achieve service delivery and strategic objectives.
- Effectively applying Human Resource (HR) management policies and principles by coordinating and monitoring the delivery of service consistent with financial, HR and administrative delegations and responsibilities.
- Developing and applying a high level of awareness and understanding of protocols and issues impacting on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to facilitate improved service delivery and customer outcomes and communicating effectively and sensitively with people from different cultural backgrounds, particularly Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, to establish and foster quality relationships.
- Supporting and helping maintain a workplace safety culture by ensuring that all policies and practices concerning Workplace Health and Safety are applied and a part of day to day operations.
- Leading, modelling and fostering professionalism, accountability and ethical behaviour and being a pro-active change agent across the network.
To enable us to assess your merit, your application should include:
- your current resume;
- a brief letter (2 pages maximum) telling us why you are interested in this role. We would also like you to tell us how your experiences will enable you to demonstrate the behaviours described in the section ‘What we are looking for’ and how this will enable you to help deliver on the Senior Customer Service Manager’s responsibilities as listed under the section ‘Your contribution’.
- Please highlight what location is your preference is in terms of location (Buranda, Robina, Fortitude Valley)
For a full list of the position responsibilities and mandatory requirements, please ensure you download the attached role description and candidate information fact sheet and follow the instructions.
For more information, please contact Duy Le: Duy.Le@davidsonwp.com or please call 07 3023 1000 quoting JO-1910-98345 for a confidential chat.