About the Company
Davidson is currently recruiting for a number of Queensland Government Departments experiencing significant growth who require Executive Assistants and Executive Support Officers to join their teams on a temporary basis.
If you are available with short notice we would love to hear from you!
About the Role
You will be required to:
- Coordinate diaries of senior managers, meetings, appointments, conferences, seminars and travel arrangements as required.
- Efficiently and confidentially organise outlook emails and calendars with ability to prioritise and elevate important information to executives
- Provide high level, confidential administrative support including the coordination and preparation of documentation, agendas, minutes and presentations.
- Assist with the coordination of monthly budget monitoring and payment of invoices and accounts
- Undertake other administrative duties as required
- Provide a high level of customer service for both internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be an experienced Executive Assistant or Executive Support Officer
- Have exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Be a competent user of office software and technology
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This is an expression of interest for potential upcoming roles.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com