The successful Senior Project Manager Will:
- Manage the scope of the Asset Management stream which includes:
- Review of existing Asset Management contracts for potential legal impacts as a result of the transaction
- Brand and & Entity changes impacting the Asset Management business
- Manage the schedule of work and activities to deliver the business and systems changes according to key project milestones.
- Manage issues & risks, CRs, dependencies and assumptions.
- Manage the cost of the delivery within the project budget.
- Manage the project teams as necessary to deliver the scope of the project, including Business Analysts, Implementation managers and SMEs
- Experience in running small/medium project teams
- Experience and knowledge of Wealth business & processes in Asset Management would be an advantage.
- Managing a project in a Separation initiative would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Wealth and any general banking processes
- Knowledge of project methodologies such as Prince2, PMBoK
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elisa Calderazzo on 03 9929 9507, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98339. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com