Davidson have proudly partnered with a market leading supplier of mining and construction goods and services. An internal secondment has created the opportunity for a skilled reconciliation and receipting officer to join their tight-knit team.
About the Role
The Accounts Receivable/Credit Officer is responsible for:
- Managing a ledger of major accounts - Business to Business role
- Allocation of payments
- Making decisions on limits to credit releases – advising customers on the process
- Uploading invoices and retrieving remittances
- Liaising with stakeholders on issues with receiving payments
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer with solid reconciliation skills.
Other desirable attributes include:
- Strong customer management skills – a good relationship builder
- Advanced MS Excel – V-Lookups are essential
- High level of confidentiality
- $58 000 per annum plus generous super entitlement
- Rotating finish time - 3.30pm or 5.00pm bi-weekly
- 6 month fixed term contract - view to permanency
- Milton location - public transport options and parking at only $10 per day!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98262. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com