Working as the key contact for the business, you will establish strong working relationships to understand needs, and will prioritise, commit to and communicate delivery schedules. You will also ensure all activities are resourced and funded as required.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience delivering technical support and development projects to large scale enterprise deployments of Cisco and VC/AV solutions (Video, Web and Audio Conferencing)
- Experience working in a Workplace Operations environment dealing with multiple levels of stakeholders
- Knowledge of video conferencing architecture and protocols
- Support and Deployment experience with Cisco, Zoom, Polycom or similar video infrastructure
- Experience is using Service NOW for incident, change and request management.
- Experience w/VoIP best practices, process, and procedures for deployment and support
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98319. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com