|Posted||17 days ago|
Reshaping how they deliver high quality services, this iconic Queensland based company continues to grow through service diversification. Faced with challenges conducive to a rapidly growing market, they forge ahead as a leader with an ongoing commitment to achieving a superior level of service as they engage with people to deliver skilled interventions and assist others in achieving positive change and growth.
To support a number of strategic objectives and vision of this organisation, the opportunity has arisen for a Financial Reporting specialist to join the team. You will be responsible for the consolidation and management of financial reporting, along with empowering teams to deliver on strategy and deliver on the statutory reporting obligations of the group.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee company consolidation and statutory reporting obligations
- Drive the development of company-wide financial process and controls
- Deliver strategic direction through management of core finance function and provide effective performance management and compliance advice
- Lead and support the delivery of new and ongoing strategic financial and customer projects
- Strengthen and develop expertise in accounting systems including identifying opportunities to streamline and improve reporting and information gathering processes
- Development and implementation of appropriate strategies to improve customer experience
- Establish a culture of high performance, professionalism and empower a continuous improvement culture
- Encourage individuals to identify opportunities and solutions to improve service delivery, achieve outcomes and meet deadlines
To be successful in the role you will have experience in a similar role and a proven track record in the leading a financial reporting function in a commercial organisation. It is essential for you to be CA/CPA qualified with at least 7 years’ experience in a leadership role in a highly complex and commercial organisation. It is also essential to have an excellent understanding of accounting standards working in a highly regulated environment. Possessing the ability to resolve issues and pursue business opportunities as they are identified, you will need demonstrate that you have a strong commercial acumen with highly developed communication skills. It is essential that you are a natural influencer with the ability to engage as a true business partner.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98043. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com