|Posted||19 days ago|
The projects are exciting and will always have you interested and energised to do your best, plus have you work on some difficult problems so your brain will be always be busy.
You will be working in a small team of like-minded developers to design, develop and maintain applications and infrastructure that drive this company’s technology.
This company is known for their culture. They promote career development, experimentation and innovation and are looking for someone who is going to drive new ideas within the business. With rapid growth plans in place, now is the time to join!
Skills required for this position;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Ruby on Rails
- CI/CD on AWS
- Previous experience with pair programming
- Excellent strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience coaching and mentoring junior developers
- Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical approach
What's on Offer?
- Work alongside passionate, innovative, talented team
- Great culture – Friday lunches and drinks
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual dress
- Work life Balance/ flexible work arrangements
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98298. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com