Your role will primarily focus on providing expert advice in project and scope development, performance reporting, reviewing technical documentation, planning and program control of scheduling, estimation, costing and risk assessment. Additionally you will be:
- Manage risk to ensure the management of the program is in time and on budget
- Undertake quantitative risk assessment to support informed and evidence based decision making
- Promote risk aware culture across the project portfolio which will include increasing levels of awareness and commitment to risk management issues
- Facilitate risk workshops as required
- Develop risk reporting templates
- Implement a program of risk reviews
- Develop and update the risk register
- Ensure risk identification and evaluation is adopted across the program
To be successful in this role proven experience in high risk, complex risk management or advisory in a rail environment is essential, preferably with experience in any of the TfNSW cluster organisations. You must have excellent communication and liaison skills with an approachable, professional persona.
This organisation actively works towards a flexible working environment and a dynamic workforce. We inspire and like to see people from all backgrounds to apply and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Not quite right? We also have opportunities available from mid-level up to director level. Whether your expertise lies in road, rail, transport, development, design, maintenance or asset management we have a selection of roles in both public and private sector available for you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Liisa Olsson on 02 8093 0617, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98301. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com