|Posted||19 days ago|
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have a number of upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government across key departments. This is an expression of interest for (AO5 - AO7) Policy Officers seeking their next challenge.
About the Role
These are temporary opportunities that can vary in length depending on business requirements. All roles are based within the Brisbane CBD and inner surrounds, close to public transport and are standard business hours – Monday to Friday.
- Research, write and analyse specific policy topics across Queensland State Government
- Assist in the preparation of reports, briefings, submissions and correspondence
- Assist in providing policy and secretariat support
- Providing recommendations and strategic advice to senior management as a subject matter expert
- Previous recent policy experience is highly essential - Government experience is highly regarded
- Proven track record in research and analysis
- Previous experience in writing briefs, submissions and complex correspondence
- High attention to detail
- Government contracts
- Central CBD location
- Large Government projects
- Dedicated consultant to guide you through the recruitment process
What are you waiting for? Click the link and apply today. Please note - this is an expression of interest for live and upcoming roles.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com