|Location||Brisbane Adelaide Street|
|Posted||22 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our clients to be part of a newly created finance team within a fantastic organisation who provide short and long term camps and catering services to workers within remote area within the mining sector.
About the Role
The position of Accounts Payable Officer is a sole charge role working within a small fun, friend and social team based in South Brisbane duties will include;
- Processing of corporate overhead invoices 70-90 per month
- Stock invoices to be integrated into MYOB
- Reconciliation to support statements on a monthly basis
- Credit card reconciliation
- Employee re-imbursements
- Month end process
- Other finance relation duties as required to support the team
My client is looking for someone with a passion to be part of their exciting journey someone with a "can do" attitude and the ability to go the extra mile focused and flexibles are key requirements of this role along with the following experience;
- Previous MYOB experience
- Basic to intermediate Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deliver to set deadlines
- Flexible and trustworthy are key attributes
You will be part of an newly created finance team based in South Brisbane in bran new office space, excellent remuneration package, car park provided, close to public transport. You will working autonomously in this stand along AP position with the ability to work flexible working hours even been home for school pick up. You will be part of a social team who are real foodies and enjoy the odd glass of wine – who could wish for more!
Come along and be part of the exciting journey!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Henry on 07 3023 1044 or 0422 617 498, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98302. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com