|Posted||14 days ago|
Davidson are trusted Government recruitment partners assisting Local, State and Federal agencies find talent. We are currently interested in discussing short-term contract options for experienced Economists (AO7 level).
About the Role
- Manage and undertake the provision of superior quality value-for-money, benchmarking and economic impact assessments of industry and infrastructure projects and proposals that are seeking financial incentive under various funding programs.
- Manage and undertake economic evaluation (e.g. cost/benefit and cost/effectiveness analysis, state revenue impact, multi-criteria analysis), benchmarking, crowding out, additionality and project assessment using in-house economic modelling techniques and tools and program guidelines.
- Provide expert and timely economic and value for money assessments in the form of reports to decision-makers, including interdepartmental working groups and panels of funding programs
- Undertake the development of key performance indicators for strategic major projects after consideration of value for money and economic impact assessments, including development of benefits identification and realisation metrics and measures.
- Undertake value for money assessments and review of economic impacts
- Strong economic skills and experience in infrastructure projects and have undertaken Cost Benefit Analysis and Economic Impact assessments
- Proven ability to work with complex stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- MS Word and Excel spreadsheet skills
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com