This is an opportunity to take your career into a new direction, where you will gain fulfilment from working in a beautiful, close-knit community whilst being encouraged and supported to advance your development and grow over the years to come.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will oversee this establishment’s risk management systems, practices and procedures. You will also provide guidance to stakeholders on managing risk in a systemised way and uphold best practice to support a safety culture.
You will create strong working relationships at all levels including closely working with the executive team. This will create a great deal of diversity in your position where no one day is the same and time management is key to success.
Specifically your day will comprise of:
- Ensuring the alignment of risk and compliance frameworks with our overall strategic objectives.
- Facilitating the promotion of a strong culture of risk and compliance awareness and management with a focus on training and mentoring senior staff.
- Work with other key stakeholders, including the executive team, towards the integration of the key governance and operational programs.
Factors that will ensure your success include your proven experience working in a risk and compliance environment and an understanding of contemporary risk management practices, ideally within the community services industry.
Other factors include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level organisational, administrative and planning skills.
- Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships, working with other key stakeholders, including the executive team.
- Strategic thinker - ensuring the alignment of the governance, risk and compliance frameworks with our overall strategic objectives.
You relish the fact that you won’t need to travel far to enjoy yourself in an incredibly beautiful, caring and professional working environment that also feels like a home away from home.
Apply today and make that first step towards a wonderful choice for your life.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98277. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com