|Posted||25 days ago|
- Coordination of the Logan City Council corporate and campaign websites including design and functionality, user experience
- and content.
- Provide specialist advice including content management system configurations, website analytics, reporting, assessing market
- trends, user experience, process and procedures.
- Develop and update guidelines and procedures regarding content for Council's websites and ensure compliance with Council
- policies, standards and procedures pertaining to website management and publishing.
- Provide training on the use of website content management systems and maintain training manuals for content editors.
- Manage content and functionality for public smartphone and tablet applications.
- Coordination of email marketing platform including implementation of design and functionality templates, databases, eventrelated
- activities and training,
- Communicate with content providers about changes and/or enhancements to the corporate website.
- Work with the Customer Experience Coordinator, to provide advice on innovative solutions and emerging trends pertaining to
- digital marketing.
- Undertake any other duties as are reasonably within the limits of the employee's skills, competence and training.
1. Demonstrated experience in a website development and maintenance role including content management is essential.
Experience within a local government environment is advantageous. A recognised tertiary qualification in Information
Technology is desirable.
2. Demonstrated capacity to keep abreast of digital service, marketing and customer experience trends and new media
applications that complement existing online initiatives for Council.
3. Demonstrated ability to manage the online image and information of a large organisation, and resolve competing and
conflicting priorities, including the ongoing adherence to legislative requirements.
4. Demonstrated experience in web content writing and editing using web content creation and editing tools and programs, in
particular corporate content management systems.
5. Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence, negotiate and provide specialist advice to
multiple stakeholders at all levels.
- $43.28 p/hour + Super
- Immediate Start
- Logan Area
- Contract until 2020, with the view to extend