We are seeking Technical BA to deliver on a variety of projects within a number of high profile program of work.
As Technical Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Project Manager providing business analyst services for the lifecycle of the integration platform project.
- Perform requirements gathering and assist with the development of sourcing specification documentation.
- Assist the ICT Procurement Sourcing Specialist with procurement process.
- Contributing towards the lifecycle of changes to Client's Business Systems and prepare detailed reports for prioritisation and management information.
- Business process mapping, designed to clearly understand business processes and inform strategic systems changes to yield the highest level of benefits and efficiencies.
- Proactively engaging with the business to gain an early understanding of upcoming projects/ changes e.g. Integration Platform, Database Consolidation.
- Contributing towards modernisation of DESBT delivery methodologies, creating document templates and refining our delivery toolset in preparation to establish a formal SDLC, and Complete analyst delivery artefacts consistent with agreed methodology.
- 5+ years’ experience as a business analyst, including BPMN experience.
- Industry experience with Integration Platforms and solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Prince 2 and Agile methodology and processes.
- Prior experience working with Queensland State Government agencies.
- Experience and knowledge of end to end transaction processing.
- Experience and knowledge of the Digital Transformation domain.
- Experience and knowledge of the Cloud Services and hosting domain.
- Experience and knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Experience in change management.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1910-98246. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com